US$90 - US$100 per hour
AWS DevOps Engineer (Remote Contract)
Term: 6-12 Months (Possibility for Permanent upon completion)
An up-and-coming Tampa- based technology firm is looking for a high-level AWS Technologist. This is an exciting remote position pushing the envelope with current AWS Cloud services. You'll be working alongside other disciplines and departments integrating multiple perspectives into the end project. This role will be pivotal in the infrastructure-as-code layer, helping to efficiently orchestrate all phases of the DevOps Lifecycle, and build a robust CI/CD.
What you will be doing:
- Design and implement highly-available, secure and performant infrastructure based on AWS Cloud Provider
- Automate complex deployment pipelines with zero-downtime tolerance, and drive a robust CI/CD as a service
- Support and improve existing Cloud Platform and manage deployment operations
- Monitor performance and availability of applications and infrastructure and automate recovery procedures
- Experience with AWS Cloud Provider deploying applications utilizing EC2, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, CodeCommit, CodePipeline
- Experience designing, developing and managing infrastructure as a code utilizing Terraform, Ansible, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD system concepts, design, implementation and maintenance (Gitlab, Github, Jenkins, …)
- Experience with containerization using both Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience utilizing Python for scripting and task automation