US$160000 - US$175000 per annum + Pension, Paid insurance
New York based non-profit is looking for a Senior Azure Devops Engineer to work directly with the Director of Infrastructure and Development to Architect and maintain Azure environments. This person will be responsible for architecture, design, development, implementation, testing, deployment, and support of the Azure environments.
- Development of fully functional cloud stack in Azure that supports new and existing environments.
- Integrate with on-premise applications, cloud providers and other platforms
- Develop and design templates to automate everyday developer functions, automated release tools, and Systems using micros service architecture
- Setup multi-level network environments
- Incorporate Security products and processes in existing and new systems
- Assist with troubleshooting
- 5-7 years of hands on Azure Infrastructure and Development solutions
- 5-7 years designing DevOps pipelines, installations and configurtions
- Understanding of Cloud Azure Kubernetes Services and container management tools like Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with DevOps CICD tools such as Ansible
- Python experience is required