US$50.00 - US$60.00 per hour
DevOps Automation Engineer - Remote - 1-2 Years (Possibility of Extension)
Our client is executing on a project to rollout Openstack Linux servers. This role will be focused around automating the build and preparation of thousands of servers to be deployed. The ideal fit with have experience providing end-to-end engineering, simulation, and analysis support to multiple teams. The right person for the role will have a strong Python development background. The project is estimated to last 1-2 years with a strong possibility of long-term extension for quality work delivered.
Term: 1-2 Years' - Strong Probability of Extension
Location: Full Remote
Hourly Rate: Up to $60/hr
- Exposure to AWS DevOps
- Experience with automating the build and deploy of OpenStack Linux servers
- Strong Linux experience
- Ubuntu preferred
- Experience with Kubernetes containerization and orchestration
- Experience with Database administration and optimization
- PostgreSQL preferred
- Strong background in full-stack Python development.
- The project is requiring mostly backend with some frontend
- Strong Ansible development experience