US$100000 - US$110000 per annum
About the company:
I've partnered with a fast-growing company based in Orlando. A company that works with supply chain organisations to assist them in managing their cash flow and improving their financial stability. With the times we are in, their services have massively increased in demand and due to this they are looking to expand their cloud team with a new Data Infrastructure Engineer.
They are in an excellent position financially and are ready to kick on and grow as a business. This position is excellent for someone who wants to join an established company, but also wants room to progress their career, whether that is in seniority or opportunity to learn new tech.
They are open to 100% remote working. Ideally, they would like candidates to be based locally or in Florida but are open to speaking with candidates from anywhere in the US.
What's the position?
They are looking to grow their Data Infrastructure team by actively recruiting an experienced Data Infrastructure Engineer on a full-time basis. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Design, build and maintain enterprise cloud-based database infrastructure components to support internal and customer facing applications
- Maintain a high level of service on production systems, anticipating future requirements, trends, and changes to ensure current and future platform stability while minimizing operational expense
- Ensure integrity of data that is transmitted via SQL replication and ETL/DMS between multiple AWS accounts
- Conduct ongoing planning of complex data environment requirements, and continuously monitor performance
- Partner with cross functional IT teams on deploying and maintaining data platforms and environments using Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
What they are looking for in a candidate?
- Familiarity and experiences with DevOps principles and tooling (Infrastructure as Code, version control, automated deployment pipelines).
- AWS Aurora (MySQL, PostgreSQL) (2-3 years)
- AWS Redshift (2-3 years)
- AWS DMS (1-2 years)
- AWS CloudFormation
- AWS Performance Insights
- AWS Certification at the Solutions Architect, Database and/or Developer level strongly preferred
- Exposure to and understanding of data analytics application administration (Tableau, Metabase, etc.)
How to apply:
Hit the apply button on this advert and sending your resume with contact details. Alternatively you can email me your resume on m . atkins @ ioassociates . com.
Looking forward to hearing from you, and please don't hesitate to apply, it's always better to have a chat around job opportunities, than miss out.