US$130000 - US$160000 per annum
Senior Test Engineer
iO Associates have partnered with an innovative and global Engineering firm who are pioneers within the Automotive market. They use a unique combination of mechanical, electrical and electronic systems to deliver their market leading product which has been recognized as the most advanced currently available.
As a business they bridge the gap between Art and Science, and each day provides an opportunity to be innovative and creative.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Test Engineer to join an established team, someone who is hands on, but has a desire to move into a more hands off role in the future.
As a Senior Test Engineer, you will be focussing on developing test hardware within their custom designed automotive products.
In the role, you will be:
- Maintaining, Debugging and Procuring Test Hardware
- Maintaining and Developing Test Software
- Defining Test Specifications
- Reviewing Product Requitements for Verifiability
You should be familiar with:
- IEPE Sensors, Power Supplies and DAW Devices
- CAN Communication and Cabling
- Contracting Test Systems and Procuring Test Solutions
- LabView, TestStand and VeriStand
- ISO 9001
- 100% paid healthcare for your and dependents
- 401k Matched
- Unlimited PTO
If the role is of interest please apply today.