US$80000 - US$120000 per annum
Key responsibilities include:
- Performs ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) tasks to prepare both internal and 3rd party data sources for both text and quantitative analysis using a combination of various Informatica modules and SQL Server or SSIS.
- Develops financial and business analyses using Qlik, MS Excel, and/or other financial software.
- Partners with business and technical teams on data integration projects to establish procedures and approaches for structured and unstructured data.
- Directs the development of data management and advanced analytics using the firm's business intelligence tools for client engagements, practice management and other firm initiatives.
- Effectively communicates complicated methods to fellow teammates to share knowledge and enhance the team's capabilities.
- Creates and maintains documentation pertaining to the ETL processes, analysis, or system specifications as required by standards and policies.
- Develops deliverables and solutions, leveraging both statistical analysis and qualitative data review, to disclose data trends, key findings and observations that aid in decision-making for client engagements and firm initiatives.
- Maintains practice management business intelligence applications and dashboards; identifies new reporting and analytics needs and enhancement needs.
Experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university, Master's degree and other advance certification is preferred, and minimum of five (5) years of experience in an analytical role.
- Technical skills (Informatica, MS SQL Server, Qlik, Tableau, MS Excel).
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and be responsive to changing priorities.