US$130000 - US$150000 per annum + 20% bonus
This talented and innovative Mobile Engineering Manager will be responsible for managing our client's Mobile and Web teams. Their UIs are built with React and Kotlin for Android, and are powered by their highly performant backend distributed systems. We collaborate closely with our UX team to design our UI cross platform.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Lead the complete software development and testing lifecycle for mobile applications.
- Lead hands-on engineering using Android - Kotlin technologies, and work with team to define the future of the applications architecture and software tools
- Hands-on experience with Gitlab and Bitrise CI CD pipeline along with code quality tools like Sonarqube to also measure unit code coverage.
- Grow the UI software engineering team through hiring, mentoring engineers, and fostering leaders.
- Collaborate with product and UX leaders to define features, roadmaps, and amazing designs. Obsess over delivering beautiful, intuitive, and powerful applications for our users across the consumer, commercial, and industrial industries.
- Increase application stability and performance through unit, integration, and stress testing.
- Provide technical leadership, foster collaboration, and drive initiatives to completion.
- Maintain the values of the team which include engineering excellence, curiosity, a bias for action, self-awareness, inclusivity, and vulnerability.
Nice to Have:
- Basic knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchains
- General passion and knowledge of fintech and crypto