US$165000 - US$180000 per annum
An American online retailer that's grown to be one of the major ecommerce businesses for major professional sports leagues and media brands is hiring!
This client specializes in sportswear, collectibles, trading cards, and sports betting amongst other services. They are backed by some of the greatest investors, sport properties and operators around the globe.
We are helping them with their search of a Cybersecurity Engineer. You will be responsible for ensuring minimum security standards are met while staying proactive in protecting assets from unauthorized access.
What You'll Do You:
- Stay on top of security threats
- Protect corporate assets
- User account provisioning and deprovisioningc
- Produce meaningful KPI's and executive level reporting
What You'll Need:
- 7+ years administering Endpoint Protection - managing CrowdStrike
- 7+ years managing Email Security products (Mimecast or Proofpoint)
- 3+ years Cloudflare bot mitigation and WAF rules
- Strong knowledge of Incident Response procedures, Identity Management, Multi-Factor Authentication
- Experience with SOX, GPDR, and CCPPA
- Security+, CySA, SSCP or CISSP
Salary ranging from $165k - $180k, 401k matching of 5%, bonus of 10%, RSU's unlimited PTO, and full benefits.
If you want to be a part of this leading global digital sports platform, apply today!