US$120000 - US$130000 per annum + 401k, Healthcare, Vision, Dental
About the company:
I've partnered with a fast-growing company based in Orlando. A company that works with supply chain organisations to assist them in managing their cash flow and improving their financial stability. With the times we are in, their services have massively increased in demand and due to this they are looking to expand their cloud team with a new Cloud Engineer.
They are in an excellent position financially and are ready to kick on and grow as a business, by creating new products and improving their flagship product. This positions is excellent for someone who wants to join an established company, but wants room to progress their career, whether that is in seniority or opportunity to learn new tech.
They are open to 100% remote working. Ideally, they would like candidates to be based locally or in Florida, but are open to speaking with candidates from anywhere in the US.
What's the position?
They are looking to grow their Cloud Infrastructure team by actively recruiting an experienced Cloud Engineer on a full-time basis. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the architectural design, construction, maintenance and automation of cloud infrastructure platforms.
- Deploy and maintain infrastructure, leveraging Infrastructure as Code (IaC), version control and automated deployment pipelines
- Develop, operate and maintain cloud infrastructure environments to support internal and customer-facing applications
What they are looking for in a candidate?
They are looking for a strong engineer, someone who can come in, take something that already works and makes it better and in turn more efficient.
- 3+ years experience with AWS Infrastructure across multiple accounts.
- 2+years experience deploying IaC with Terraform and Cloudformation
- Understanding of DevOps tools, containerization and orchestration platforms (Docker, ECS/EKS, Fargate).
- Working experience with of VCS, CI/CD and cloud deployment workflow platforms (GitHub, CodeBuild, CodePipeline)
How to apply:
Hit the apply button on this advert and sending your resume with contact details. Alternatively you can email me your resume on m . atkins @ ioassociates . com.
Looking forward to hearing from you, and please don't hesitate to apply, it's always better to have a chat around job opportunities, than miss out.