US$0.00 - US$80 per hour
AWS Cloud/DevOps Engineer - Full Remote
A shiny new client of ours is looking for an AWS Cloud/DevOps Engineer to join their growing team of highly skilled consultants. A self-described "Digital Accelerator"; they are servicing some of the most interesting clients out there. One of the biggest sectors they service is the AR/VR space. While they only extend 6 Month initial contracts, if you come in with strong performance then the likelihood is extremely high, you'll end up in contract for more than a year.
Term: Contract - 6 Months with Extension on Strong Performance
Location: Full Remote with HQ in Southern Florida
Hourly Rate: Up to $80/hr
- Act as a liaison in managing and communicating the tooling and techniques used to design automated deployments
- Consult and aid in the design and implementation of backup and disaster relief strategies
- Assist in the creation of networking protocols such as TCP/IP, network routing, firewalls, etc.
- Work within the DevOps, Cloud Provision, Managed Services, and the Security Accreditation process
- Documenting best practices and communicating them clearly with their team
- 3+ years' experience deploying, operating, and maintaining AWS environments
- Working knowledge of AWS technologies, including, but not limited to: EC2 / S3, NLB, CloudFormation, Cloudwatch, VPC Peering, TGW, IAM, Lambda, API's, RDS, RDBMS, WAF and Redshift
- Basic understanding of networking protocols and standards
- Meraki is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field is preferred