US$100 - US$130 per hour
Our client has an immediate need for a Senior DevOps Architect with Cloud Native development experience. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years working AWS Cloud services, hands-on proficiency in the Agile SCRUM methodology, as well as have hands on expertise with cloud native infrastructure deployment in AWS. Multi-Cloud experience is a must with emphasis on AWS.
Term: 12+ Months & Opportunity for Direct Hire
Full Remote with Light Travel
Pay: Up to $120-130/hr
- You will be working in an Agile Scrum environment using processes that will involve building, releasing, deploying, and configuring activities.
- Lead Agile Scrum teams as the subject matter expert in cloud computing, IT automation, and Hyper-Converged Infrastructure.
- Implement next-gen IT solutions.
- Assist customers in transforming IT operating models through adoption of modern technology.
What you must have:
- Linux system administration, security and performance tuning experience
- Experience with AWS Cloud provider
- Experience building and managing Kubernetes clusters
- Experience with CI/CD system concepts, design, implementation and maintenance (Gitlab, Github Actions, Jenkins, CircleCI, …)
- Experience designing, developing and managing infrastructure as a code with performance, high-availability and immutability in mind (Terraform, ...)
- Scripting and programming knowledge for task automation (Bash, Python, Go...).
Nice to haves:
- Operational experience in managing and troubleshooting various databases, key-value stores (MySQL, Postgres, Redis, …)
- Familiarity with observability, monitoring and logging tools (Datadog, Splunk, …)
- Working knowledge of security standards and best practice
- Experience with git and git based workflows