US$90 - US$100 per hour
Sr. AWS DevOps Engineer (Remote Contract)
Term: 12 Months (Possibility for Permanent upon completion)
An up-and-coming transporation start-up firm is looking for a high-level AWS DevOps expert. This is an exciting remote position pushing the envelope with current AWS Cloud services. You'll be working alongside other disciplines integrating multiple perspectives into the end project. This role will be critical in the execution and deployment of infrastructure as well as setting up necessary alerting and monitoring.
What you will be doing:
- Design and implement highly-available, secure and performant infrastructure based on AWS Cloud Provider
- Automate complex deployment pipelines with zero-downtime tolerance, and drive a robust CI/CD as a service
- Support and improve existing Cloud Platform and manage deployment operations
- Monitor performance and availability of applications and infrastructure and automate recovery procedures
- Experience with AWS Cloud Provider deploying applications utilizing EC2, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, CodeCommit, CodePipeline
- Experience designing, developing and managing infrastructure as a code utilizing Terraform, Ansible, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD system concepts, design, implementation and maintenance (Gitlab, Github, Jenkins, …)
- Experience with containerization using both Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience utilizing Python for scripting and task automation
- AWS Solution Architect Associated Certification