US$120000 - US$150000 per annum
iO Associates have been retained to scale a Dev team for a client who is building a new greenfield SaaS platform in the logistics space.
The first 3-6 months will be maintaining and updating the current legacy platform in .Net Core, Angular, SQL and Azure.
Then, you'll be part of the team helping to build their new greenfield SaaS platform in React and Node.
If you are a skilled .NET Core and Angular developer with a background or interest in furthering your development experience in React and Node, look no further.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Able to take a requirement or feature and implement all aspects required from the backend to the
- Strong sense of ownership from problem to solution.
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes, investigating problem areas, following the SDLC.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programing techniques, and computing equipment, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- Bachelors in recognized program for information systems or computer science or equivalent experience required.
- 6 - 8 plus years of development experience
- 6 plus years of experience working in React and Angular
- 5 plus years of working with Node.js is preferred
- 6 plus years working with TypeScript
- 8 plus years working with C# / .NET
- 3 plus years working with either Azure, AWS, or Heroku
- Experience in SQL and/or NoSQL is preferred
- Extensive understanding and implementation of object-oriented programming and rapid application development
- Experience working in Agile/SCRUM environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Apply directly below, or email a copy of your resume to set up a confidential time to talk about this opportunity.