US$120000 - US$140000.00 per annum
Requirements Engineer - Senior
iO Associates are currently recruiting a Requirements Engineer for our innovative and rapidly growing client who operate in the IOT space. Our client use current technology in revolutionary ways to provide connectivity across the globe. They have developed a market leading, and patented suite of products and are looking for candidates who can help scale and grow the company through customer acquisition.
We are seeking a Requirements Engineer, who will have extensive experience in requirements management for systems software intensive systems engineering. In this position you'll working closely with product stakeholders to identify system and software requirements, quantifying them, and decomposing them into work packages appropriate for deliverables. You'll also be working heavily with numerous other business areas in order to ensure our products and systems meet the needs of the stakeholders.
Day to day you will:
- Create project, product, and system requirements
- Plan milestones, work products, and task groupings
- Communicate with customer stakeholders to understand required system/product features/services
- Work with internal business development during initial customer engagements to provide technical insight and gain understanding of customer requirements
- Capture/document functional and quality attribute requirements into quantifiable information that can be transformed into operational products/systems/services
- Work with senior leadership, project management and business development to determine product/system development cost/milestones/timelines
- Provide leadership for the development of integrated product/system requirements baselines and customer deliveries
- Background in software, computer, or electrical engineering
- Extensive experience with requirements analysis
- Extensive experience documenting requirements and an in-depth knowledge of modern requirements documentation best practices
- Experience with systems engineering lifecycle models and software engineering lifecycles to include waterfall and agile lifecycle models
- Details-oriented "out of the box" thinker possessing excellent analytic skills
- Able to manage multiple competing projects and tasks in a fast pacedVenvironment
- Experience with Jira
- Experience within Embedded/IOT
We have a competitive compensation package available as well as strong benefits including commission, bonusses and medical/dental/vision/life insurance.