IT Support Analyst
US$70000 - US$78000 per annum
We have an exciting opportunity for an Application Support Analyst to join our client's team.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone technically minded who thrives on problem solving, whilst providing first class customer service and who is looking to learn new software skills that will develop and further their career.
The successful candidate will be trained on our client's industry leading software products that are used by financial services clients globally.
* Provide high quality customer support, by interpreting customer queries and problems, gathering information to investigate via phone or remote modem access, debug, replicate, test, document results, writing and changing documentation when required.
* Ensure all support issues are fully logged and documented on a problem management system, and ensure that all issues are fully managed, including regular customer updates. Analyst must ensure that all issues assigned are fully managed without exception.
* Required to fully document all calls to support standards and investigate through to successful resolution a high level of complex support calls and ensure customer satisfaction is achieved and always maximized.
* Must have good customer-facing communication skills and have excellent telephone manner.
* Proactively contribute to the overall support process, by suggesting & executing new process efficiencies, documenting common support issues and workarounds at a customer level, to minimize the number of future support calls received.
* Review and sign off support acceptance of new product releases, applications, and solutions, performing installation and new functionality review required.
* Analytic problem solving and IT background
* Intermediate knowledge of UNIX/Linux (should possess junior administrator skills) - e.g. directory navigation, VI editor, use of cron, etc.
* Intermediate knowledge of SQL - e.g. able to form complex database queries in order to progress support call investigations.
* Working Knowledge of Windows Services
* Work well in a team environment, and take full ownership of application support calls assigned
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* 3 Years of Production Support experience
* Spanish - Spoken and written