US$160000 - US$185000 per annum
Position: Azure Data Architect
Location: Fully Remote, Atlanta based HQ
This dynamic consulting partner is seeking an expert Data Architect to join their Data Engineering practice. In this role, you will guide customers on their cloud migration journey providing technical guidance and support for their data platforms. The ideal candidate will have experience working with Azure Databricks, Databricks on Azure, SQL, and ETL tools like Matillion, DBT, and Fivetran.
- Architect and modernize clients' data platforms and ensure value by onboarding relevant use cases to the platform.
- Partner with clients to understand their business and requirements, create their cloud data strategy, and break it down into realistic, phased goals.
- Provide reusable architectural frameworks to project execution teams for implementation.
- Lead the technical delivery of projects as required.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in cloud data solutions
- Demonstrated experience with Databricks, Spark, Azure, Data Lakes & Azure Synapse
- Hands-on experience with data transformations using Python
- Expertise in architecting, designing, implementing, and overseeing the implementation of cloud data solutions in Azure, AWS, GCP, Databricks, or Snowflake.
- Expertise in the design and build of data extraction, transformation, and loading processes using tools like Informatica, Talend, DBT, and/or other.
- Working knowledge of agile development, including DevOps, DataOps/MLOps concepts.
This is an urgent hire contract position, the duration of the project is 12 - 18 months with a strong chance of extension, please apply below for immediate consideration.
And yes, it's fully remote!