US$165000 - US$180000 per annum
An American online retailer that's grown to be one of the major ecommerce businesses for major professional sports leagues and media brands is hiring!
This client specializes in sportswear, collectibles, trading cards, and sports betting amongst other services. They are backed by some of the greatest investors, sport properties and operators around the globe.
We are helping them with their search for a Cybersecurity Engineer. This role will be responsible for ensuring a part of the business' security meets minimum standards while being one step ahead in protecting assets from unauthorized access.
What You'll Do You:
- Stay on top of security threats
- Protect corporate assets
- User account provisioning and deprovisioningc
- Produce meaningful KPI's and executive level reporting
What You'll Need:
- Strong experience administering Endpoint Protection - managing CrowdStrike
- Strong experience managing Email Security products (Mimecast or Proofpoint)
- Cloudflare bot mitigation and WAF rules
- Incident Response procedures, Identity Management, Multi-Factor Authentication
- Experience with SOX, GPDR, and CCPPA
- Security+, CySA, SSCP or CISSP
They are offering a salary around $180k, 401k matching of 5%, bonus of 10%, RSU's unlimited PTO, and full benefits.
If you want to be a part of this leading global digital sports platform, apply today!