United States of America
US$180000 - US$200000 per annum
One of America's largest online retailers that's grown to be the go-to eCommerce business for major sports collectibles is expanding! Utilizing their cutting-edge technology, they have created one of the top databases that is now being leveraged to build large-scale digital sport businesses outside of merchandise.
Specializing in sportswear, collectibles, trading cards, and sports betting amongst other services, they are backed by some of the greatest investors, sport properties and operators around the globe.
They have partenered with iO Associates in their search for a Cybersecurity Engineer. In this role, you will have the opportunity to proactively protect their corporate assessts and meet corporate minimum standards.
What You'll Do You:
- Deploy, manage, and turn Crowdstrike Endpoint Protection
- Configure, manage, and tune Mimecast Email Protection products
- Take the lead on incident response
- Firewall, WAF, DDoS protection management
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years administering Endpoint Protection - managing CrowdStrike
- 5+ years managing Email Security products (Mimecast or Proofpoint)
- 3+ years Cloudflare bot mitigation and WAF rules
- Strong knowledge of Incident Response procedures, Identity Management, Multi-Factor Authentication
- Experience with SOX, GPDR, and CCPPA
- Security+, CySA, SSCP or CISSP preferred
This is a fully remote role, salary ranging from $180k - $200k, 401k matching of 5%, bonus of 10%, RSU's unlimited PTO, and full benefits.
If you want to be a part of this leading global digital sports platform, apply today!