United States of America
US$65 - US$80 per hour
Liquid error: internal
Azure Site Reliability Engineer - Remote - 6 Months with Extensions
A healthcare consulting partner focused on software consulting services, enterprise project management, and clinical and operations management is looking for an Azure Site Reliability Engineer.
Term: Contract - 6 Months - Possibility of extension.
Location: 100% Remote
Hourly Rate: $65-80
- Design and perform server/system backup procedures
- Participate in Infrastructure Review process for CPM managed projects
- Provide peer-level review and mentoring to levels 1 and 2
- Design and build custom monitoring solutions for enterprise applications
- Azure, Kubernetes, APM, Grafana, Prometheus, DataDog etc.
- 3+ years creating monitoring solutions (SolarWinds, Nagios, Splunk etc.)
- 3+ years in scripting/programming language (PowerShell, Bash, Python etc.)
- Experience planning, designing, development, and implementation of software systems
- Supervisory or Lead experience
If you think this is your next role, apply directly or email your resume