US$100000 - US$150000 per annum
AWS Cloud Engineer / Developer
iO Associates are currently working with a company that we are genuinely excited about, they operate in the IOT space and have brought in a market leading and patented solution that saves businesses millions of dollars each year.
The company at present is fairly small, at 15-20 employees and there is an exciting roadmap and growth plan that will see them move to 40 heads within the next 12 months. One of the main areas of growth is within their Engineering function.
We are currently recruiting for an AWS Engineer / Developer on a Full Time basis. We are looking for someone who can take the lead in our cloud computing efforts, including infrastructure design, software development, maintenance, support and planning.
The client have offices based in Tampa, they are happy to offer remote working, but would like candidates to be able to commute to Tampa for some office days each month (when COVID has settled down).
Day to day, you will be:
- Designing and implementing AWS cloud based infrastructure
- Designing and developing cloud-based applications
- Managing secure cloud environments
- Designing and building web services in the cloud
- Creating, documenting and directing the execution of test plans to ensure high performing solutions
- Extensive experience in developing software using C, C++, and/or Python
- AWS cloud-based software development
- AWS certifications
- MySQL, Postgres or NoSQL
- Understanding of networking and internet protocols
- Experience in a Linux environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) with matching
- Life insurance
If the above role sounds of interest, and you feel you'd be a good fit. Please do apply today.