Global Financial Software Company seeks an Application Support Analyst with strong customer service skills to provide application support to our rapidly growing International Banking/Asset Management customer base. This is a full time position with a leading reconciliation/corporate actions software firm locally based out of Jacksonville.
Applicants should possess the majority of the listed skill requirements. Must have an excellent technical background, good work ethic, and strong communication skills.
- Provide high quality customer support, by interpreting customer queries and problems, gathering information to investigate via phone or remote modem access, debug, replicate, test, document results, writing and changing documentation when required.
- Ensure all support issues are fully logged and documented on a problem management system, and ensure that all issues are fully managed, including regular customer updates. Analyst must ensure that all issues assigned are fully managed without exception.
- Required to fully document all calls to support standards, and investigate through to successful resolution a high level of complex support calls, and ensure customer satisfaction is achieved and maximised at all times.
- Proactively contribute to the overall support process, by suggesting & executing new process efficiency's, documenting common support issues and workarounds to a customer level, to minimise number of future support calls received.
- Beginner to intermediate WebApp knowledge (WebSphere, Weblogic, or JBoss, preferable multiple)
- Proven customer support experience, and good telephone manner.
- Proven analytic problem solving and IT background.
- Must demonstrate the ability to learn new applications quickly and to the detail required.
- Beginner to intermediate knowledge of SQL - e.g. able to form complex database queries in order to progress support call investigations.
- Beginner to intermediate knowledge of UNIX/Linux (should possess junior administrator skills) - e.g. directory navigation, VI editor, use of cron, etc.