Posted-on September 2020 By Sam Johnson
iO are pleased to bring you the next instalment of our AWS meetups, as sponsors of the Tampa Bay AWS User Group. This meetup was co-hosted by Jeff Fudge and our iO consultants, and featured special guest speaker Austin Loveless.
Austin presented a fantastic talk on AWS Data Lakes. His session included how to architect a data lake on AWS, leveraging services such as S3, Athena and Glue.
About Our Speaker
Austin is a Cloud Architect at Photobucket and Founder of the AWSMeetupGroup. The AWSMeetupGroup was initially in the Denver area, but has now become a nationwide group with Austin travelling once a month to reach the wider tech community. He not only live-streams all his events on YouTube but also routinely blogs on Medium under the handle AWSMeetupGroup. One of his most popular blogs involve topics centered around AWS Lambda and serverless architecture.
It was great to connect with some new faces from across the pond, and hope everyone enjoyed it as much as we did! This virtual platform means that we can reach more of our community and interact with you directly. iO Associates get the most in-demand speakers on your choice of topics so please get in touch if you have any suggestions.
You can view the full video here:
- Top 5 Reasons to Hire in December
- Posted By Michelle Smith on 8th December 2020
- iO Azure Virtual Meetup - Zero to Hero with Azure Functions
- Posted By Matthew Atkins on 6th December 2020
- PRESS RELEASE: Bristol Recruitment Firm Announces Second Global Expansion in Six Months
- Posted By Neil Willis-Stovald on 24th November 2020