Posted-on August 2020 By Michelle Smith
.Net Virtual Meetup – TDD – Where did it all go wrong?
iO are delighted to bring you the next instalment of our .Net Virtual Meetups. This .Net Meetup was hosted by iO Consultants, Charlotte Herapath and Danny Watts, and featured special guest speaker Ian Cooper, a passionate exponent of OO, SOA, EDA, CQRS and Agile.
In this highly interactive session, Ian guided us through Kent’s original proposition from his book on Test Driven Deployment. We then discovered where key misunderstandings occurred and looked at a better approach to TDD that not only supports software development, but also stops hindering it.
It was another really good turnout to this meetup! This virtual platform means that we can reach more of our community and interact with you directly. iO Associates get the most in-demand speakers on your choice of topics so please get in touch if you have any suggestions.
You can view the full video here:
- PRESS RELEASE: Bristol Recruitment Firm Announces Second Global Expansion in Six Months
- Posted By Neil Willis-Stovald on 24th November 2020
- iO AWS Virtual Meetup - Using DynamoDB in Serverless Applications
- Posted By Matthew Atkins on 19th November 2020
- iO Azure Virtual Meetup - Protecting Your Azure House
- Posted By Elliott Evans on 29th October 2020