Posted-on August 2020 By Michelle Smith
.Net Virtual Meetup – TDD – Where did it all go wrong?
iO are delighted to bring you the next instalment of our .Net Virtual Meetups. This .Net Meetup was hosted by iO Consultants, Charlotte Herapath and Danny Watts, and featured special guest speaker Ian Cooper, a passionate exponent of OO, SOA, EDA, CQRS and Agile.
In this highly interactive session, Ian guided us through Kent’s original proposition from his book on Test Driven Deployment. We then discovered where key misunderstandings occurred and looked at a better approach to TDD that not only supports software development, but also stops hindering it.
It was another really good turnout to this meetup! This virtual platform means that we can reach more of our community and interact with you directly. iO Associates get the most in-demand speakers on your choice of topics so please get in touch if you have any suggestions.
You can view the full video here:
- iO AWS Virtual Meetup - Building Cloud-Native Mobile Applications
- Posted By Sam Johnson on 21st April 2021
- iO Azure Virtual Meetup - Azure Bastion: One Does Not Simply Walk Into My VNet
- Posted By Elliot Evans on 28th March 2021
- iO AWS Virtual Meetup - Your Observability Just Got Supercharged
- Posted By Matthew Atkins on 18th March 2021