Posted-on May 2020 By Ben Leach
In our latest iO Java Virtual Meetup hosted by iO Associates Bea Meyrick and Inness Law, Java Champion Matt Raible presents ‘Microservices for the Masses’.
Microservices are being deployed by many Java Hipsters. If you're working with a large team that needs different release cycles for product components, microservices can be a blessing. If you're working at your VW Restoration Shop and running its online store with your own software, having five services to manage and deploy can be a real pain.
This presentation shows you how to use JHipster to create Angular + Spring Boot apps with a unified front-end. You will leave with the know-how to create your own excellent apps!
You can view the full Virtual Meetup below:
About Matt Raible
Matt is a well-known figure in the Java community and has been building web applications for most of his adult life. For over 20 years, he has helped developers learn and adopt open source frameworks and use them effectively. He's a web developer, Java Champion, and Developer Advocate at Okta. Matt is a frequent contributor to open source and a big fan of Java, IntelliJ, TypeScript, Angular, Spring Boot.
Keep an eye on our LinkedIn page to see our upcoming Virtual Meetups and events and get in touch at email@example.com with any questions or suggestions on future virtual meetups.
- iO AWS Virtual Meetup - Building Cloud-Native Mobile Applications
- Posted By Sam Johnson on 21st April 2021
- iO Azure Virtual Meetup - Azure Bastion: One Does Not Simply Walk Into My VNet
- Posted By Elliot Evans on 28th March 2021
- iO AWS Virtual Meetup - Your Observability Just Got Supercharged
- Posted By Matthew Atkins on 18th March 2021