US$80 - US$90 per hour
SIEM Splunk Engineer - Remote - 12 Month Contract
A global financial institution is looking for a SIEM Splunk Engineer. You will be responsible for Architecture, Installation, Admin, Data Onboarding, and Development of Splunk within a Clustered environment. This opportunity comes with a very generous PTO arrangement, remote work and a flexible work schedule, as well as an extensive benefit package.
Term: Contract - 12 Months - Possibility of extension.
Location: Full Remote
Hourly Rate: $80-90/hr
- Responsible for contributing to Architecture, Installation, Admin, Data onboarding, and Development of Splunk within a distributed Clustered environment.
- Improve and Support Splunk's capacity and performance analysis providing configuration and upgrade recommendations
- Building automation, dashboards, correlations, KPI's, etc. with the goal of improving both system efficiency and security.
- Support and mentor junior engineers as needed.
- 5+ years in SIEM/ Splunk Engineering
- In-depth experience managing a large Splunk Distributed environment.
- Experienced with data onboarding activities including, but not limited to, custom parsing rules and CIM
- Expertise in creating and managing Splunk Knowledge objects
- Experience developing custom Splunk content
- Experience with automation tools such as Ansible, GIT, Jenkins, Terraform, etc. within AWS, GCP, or Azure Environments