£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Pension, flexi-time, paid overtime
MECHANICAL, DESIGN, CAD, FEA, DEFENCE, AEROSPACE
Mechanical Design Engineer
Up to £40k + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
An opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Design Engineer with drive and enthusiasm to develop solutions for the next generation of complex weapons and weapon systems.
With this role comes great opportunities for development within an organisation keen to develop its next generation of engineering specialists and leaders.
You will be working on challenging engineering problems and will receive structured skills development as well as the support of use of state-of-the-art engineering tools and extensive in-house facilities and capabilities.
- Ideally Degree/HND/HNC qualified with?a significant track record of?mechanical design and development in industry?(ideally in Aerospace/Defence)
- You will have experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team with the awareness and understanding of the challenges that this may bring.
- Awareness of common design development techniques such as DFMEA, DFA, DFM
- An awareness of structural/thermal/dynamic analysis would be advantageous.
- Relevant 3D CAD/CAE experience (training on our preferred CAE tools will be given)
Due to the nature of the work, you will be required to gain SC Clearance, therefore only British Nationals can be considered.
As well as a competitive salary, my client also offer flexible working, paid overtime (subject to level), a comprehensive pension scheme, employee funded voluntary private healthcare, sporting activities, fantastic site facilities, bonus schemes (subject to level), superb learning and development opportunities and more!
If you feel you could be a good fit for this vacancy and wish to be considered, please apply for immediate consideration.